Below the list of Random Events:
- MT visit
- comet strike : A large comet has crashed into (xxx) bringing a wide variety of new minerals and drastically altering the planet's environment.
- Planets can get hit by a comet. Those come unannounced and kill pop on the surface. Defenses or a mass drivers are not taken into account. A comet randomly leaves an amount of minerals on the surface and randomly increases mineral concentrations. The amount of pop killed increases with the size of the comet. There are 3 sizes: small (leaves one minerals, increases one concentrations), large (leaves two mineral, increases two concentration) and huge (leaves all three minerals, increases all concentrations).
- planetary change : Fundamental changes in the environment of (yyy) have permanently altered the planet's Temperature. This change has canceled all planetary production.
- Sudden changes in the hab settings of a planet, independent of the habs of the inhabiting race
- suddenly discovered mineral storages : your people discover a hidden supply in one type of mineral, with as result that the concentration is increased
- colonization bonus : when you colonize a planet you have a chance to discover artifacts. Those artifacts contribute a small amount of resources (100-200?) to one of the tech fields. You do however need to bring a minimun (1000?) of pop and the planet cannot be colonized before. Colonizing more planets in one year increases the chance to discover artifacts. (true?)
- Wormholes : Wormhole_Navigation
note: checking No Random Events (NRE) when creating a game will turn all these off
(add examples of the ingame messages)